- You need to eat plenty of green vegetables. Ex: Broccoli, green beans, celery, spinach, cucumbers, etc.
- Eat a piece of fruit a day. Ex: Apple, oranges, bananas, grapes, etc.
- Protein should make up at least 40% of your diet. Ex: Fish, chicken, turkey, skim milk, beans, eggs, cheese, lean beef, etc.
- Carbohydrates should make up at least 40% of your diet. Ex: Sweet potatoes, pasta, brown rice, wheat bread, fat-free cereals, oatmeal, beans, etc.
- Fats may make up to 20%: 7%poly, 7%mono, 6%saturated. Ex: Poly-Olive oil, fish oil-Mono-Olive oil, flax seed oil.
- Drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of water daily. Fill up before meals with 1-6 oz. glass of water.
- Wait to eat 45 minutes after cardio exercise program for weight loss.
- Try not to eat after 9 p.m.
- Eat 3 meals per day and 3 snacks.
- Space meals about 3 hours apart.
- Do not stuff yourself at any one feeding.
- Always splurge at least once per week.
- You must use supplements to achieve optimal results. Ex:Thermogenic fat burners, citrimax, multi-vitamins, soy & egg protein, meal replacement powders.
- Implement variety into your diet. Keep it interesting!
- Stay away from high-glycemic carbohydrates, such as white potatoes, white rice, white breads, and sweets.
- Stay away from soft drinks, sweets, fried foods, potato chips, ice cream and candy bars.
- If you make a mistake and cheat, don’t sweat it! Jump back into a healthy lifestyle immediately.
- A gram of protein has 4 calories, a gram of carbohydrates has 4 calories, and a gram of fat has 9 calories.
- To determine the number of calories you need daily multiply your weight by 10 Ex: If you weigh 200 Lbs. Your Caloric intake should be 2000.
- If you are in a situation where you must eat fast food, use common sense. Instead of a Whopper, order a broiled chicken sandwich.
- Go light on salad dressing and condiments such as mayo and honey mustard.
- Plan ahead when you travel: Pre-cook your meals.
- Get family members and friends on similar plans.
- Ask Total Fitness Family Center staff when you have a question or in doubt about anything.
- Keep a smile on your face!
You can also read more about our TF Training Solution, check out the links below in order to find out more information.
Totally Fit 4 Ever Benefits and Details
Totally Fit 4 Ever Results
Totally Fit 4 Ever Programs
Totally Fit 4 Ever Nutrition